Our Gold Coast medical centre professionals can help you with men’s health
At Southport Metro Medical Centre, men’s health is as important to us as it should be to you. We want you to feel comfortable and confident that you can come in and see us about any concern you have that affects your physical or mental well-being.
We can help with the following men’s health issues:
- Erectile dysfunction
- This is another name for impotence. Occasional erectile dysfunction is normal and can be caused from too much alcohol or even tiredness. Cases that persist often have a physical cause so please come in and talk to us so we can help you.
- How to lower your cholesterol
- Although your body needs cholesterol, too much can be life threatening. We can test your cholesterol and if it’s too high we’ll show you ways you can lower it.
- Male pattern baldness
- Whilst balding is typically not a health concern it can cause mental stress for many men. Male pattern baldness is generally caused by hormones and genetic predisposition. The good news is that at our medical centre we can give you advice on various options to help you overcome or cope with baldness.
- Prostate cancer
- You may be aware that in the early stage of prostate cancer there are often no symptoms so it’s important to have regular check-ups. If you’re over 70 or have a family history of prostate cancer speak to your doctor so they can advise you on the best preventative action to take.
- Penis problems
- We have male doctors who are happy to help you with any area in men’s health.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)
- Come in and see us if you think you may have an STI.
- Signs of Depression in men
- Nearly half of all Australian’s will experience depression at some stage in their life and this of course includes men. Don’t suffer in silence, come in and speak to one of our understanding doctors.
If you’re looking for a family oriented medical centre who you can trust to take care of every member of your family, call us or drop by and see us. We’re located in the new Australia Fair Metro Shopping Centre on the Gold Coast.